1. Humans are the only animals capable of drawing a straight line.
2. Women blink twice as often as men.
3. There are over 100 viruses that can cause a runny nose.
4. Human DNA contains 80,000 genes.
5. Human brain produces 100,000 chemical reactions per second.
6. Fingernails grow 4 times faster than toenails.
7. Total weight of bacteria living in the human body is 4.4lbs.
8. The human eye is capable of differentiating 10,000,000 hues.
9. The smallest cells in the male body are sperm cells.
10. Babies are born without kneecaps, which form only at the age of 2 to 6.
11. Every human being bends their finger 25 million times in a lifetime.
12. Human brain generates more electric impulses in a day than all telephones of the world combined.
13. There are nearly 46 miles of nerves in an adult's body.
14. In a lifetime, the female body produces 7 million egg cells.
15. The area of human lungs' surface is equal to that of a tennis court.
16. On average, an individual grows over 450 miles of hair in a lifetime.
17. The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
18. There are approx. 40,000 bacteria in the human mouth.
19. Human body contains enough fat to produce seven pieces of soap.
20. Nearly half of all human bones are located in the wrists and feet.
21. There are approx. 2,000 tastes buds in the human body.
22. An adult person makes approx. 23,000 breaths a day.