- Download the following programs:
- Visit this website, where you will find a goldmine of skins for the programs you just downloaded.
Just find the skins you like and download them, put them in the "skins" folder of the corresponding program.
- For Wallpapers, visit.
and press the random button. Millions of wallpapers will come to your view, but only about 24 at a time.
- Right click your taskbar, click properties, and click "hide taskbar"
- Delete any and all icons on your desktop.
- Add configs from rainmeter, configure and move them around to your liking.
|Here's mine using Windows Vista.|